NYFAA Members Only Registration
Welcome to “NYFAA Members Only”!
NYFAA Members Only has features and resources exclusively available to NYFAA members.
To access NYFAA Members Only for the first time there are a few steps that need to be taken.
If you are an employee of an NYFAA member company and are registering for the first time, please follow these steps.
- Membership is by company.
- Please create a Username. Your Username should be your e-mail address.
- Once you are registered and your membership has been verified, you will choose a password and be given access to the Members Only section of the NYFAA website.
If your company is NOT a member of the NYFAA and would like to apply for membership, click on the JOIN TODAY tab for more information and complete the membership application.
NYFAA Members Only Guidelines for the NYFAA Website
- There will only be two (2) members per company permitted to register for the Members Only section of the NYFAA website.
- Your login credentials may not be shared.
- Upon non-renewal of the company’s NYFAA membership, your privilege of the NYFAA Members Only site will be revoked.
- In the event a registered Members Only user leaves the company that permitted them to be an NYFAA Members Only user, registration will be terminated for that individual and a replacement may be added.
- Content on the NYFAA Members Only section is intended for information purposes only.
If you have any issues with the registration process please contact email@example.com or use the Contact Page on our site.